Check Engine Light is on...now what?
A check engine light can come on for several different reasons. It might be something as simple as your gas cap not properly screwed on, but it could also mean something more serious. That's why it's important to have it diagnosed as soon as possible to ensure you don't make a small problem worse. Here at AutoEdge, we have the most up-to-date diagnostic equipment to ensure you and your vehicle stay safe.
Below are a few common reasons for the Check Engine Light to come on...
- Fourteen Service Bays - Low wait times & walk-ins welcome
- Labour costs up to $25/hr less than local competitors - Regular warranty compliant services at a lower cost.
- Master Technicians - Automotive Expertise in all makes & models
- Climate controlled service drop off area - Stay warm in the winter
- Amenities - Wi-Fi, coffee, meeting rooms & a friendly atmosphere
- Location - close to local shopping at Bells Corners
- Shuttle/Loaner - in case of longer wait times