Exhaust System's primary tasks are to remove waste gases, make the vehicle more efficient, and reducing noise as well as air pollution.
The exhaust system is one of the hardest worked systems of your vehicle. It routes harmful fumes away from the engine and passenger cabin all while increasing vehicle performance and reducing engine noise. Exhaust leaks can cause your engine to work harder than necessary, reducing fuel efficiency and putting you and your customers at risk for inhalation of hazardous fumes
Here at AutoEdge, our technicians can perform an exhaust health check on your vehicle to see if all components of the exhaust are working optimally including checks for rusts, damage, leakage, gases, and more.
Below are some of the symptoms that can bring exhaust problems to light and if caught in time it can ensure a safe driving experience for you, your passengers and the environment.
- Low wait times & walk-ins welcome
- Labour costs up to $25/hr less than local competitors
- Master Technicians with Expertise in all makes & models
- Climate controlled service drop off area
- i-Fi, coffee, meeting rooms & a friendly atmosphere
- Location - close to local shopping at Bells Corners
- Shuttle/Loaner - in case of longer wait times