Lifetime Battery Guarantee for $14.95
Lifetime Guarantee Battery Failure Replacement – Average Savings of $160
When you start your vehicle, your 12-volt vehicle battery sends power to the engine starter and triggers it to start. Depending on your driving habits and weather conditions the life of your battery may vary.
Your battery will degrade and lose some usable capacity over time to a point that your vehicle may not start. Regular inspection and servicing are important to maintain the life of your battery, and to avoid battery failure.
We service all makes & models including but not limited to Suburu, Mazda, GM, Toyota, Lexus, Hyundai, Kia, Porsche, BMW, Volvo and Mercedes.
FAQs about Battery Care - Feel free to call/email us with any questions you may have about Battery Care.
When should you service your car battery?
- Sluggish start: If your vehicle starts slowly or there is a slight pause/hesitation when starting the engine.
- Prolonged inactivity: A battery will slowly lose its charge simply from sitting unused for an extended period of time, especially in hot climates.
- Headlights or interior lights left on: This will slowly drain your battery.
- After a jump-start: A failed start could indicate a battery condition that needs to be checked out.
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA) the intermediate power your battery delivers to crank your engine.
- Reserve Capacity (RC) the steady power your battery provides the electrical system when the alternator is not operating.
- Heat, cold, and inactivity are a battery’s main adversaries. While the increasing cold will gradually reduce the battery’s ability to generate power to start your vehicle, heat accelerates corrosion and other damage to internal battery components. That damage will ultimately reduce the life of the battery.
- Taking many short trips, which includes constantly shutting down and restarting your engine, may drain your battery of power.
- Keeping your battery terminals clean and free of corrosion will help provide maximum starting power to your vehicle.